This scholarship is open to all students with the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a full-time student at CSU Chico or SJSU
- The student's primary experience and/or career goals should be on subjects related to the plastics industry. Those include mold and part design, plastics engineering and manufacturing, plastics technology and polymer science.
- The criteria for selection includes scholastic aptitude, educational goals and career intentions, work experience, extracurricular activities and community involvement.
LTMS Application Procedure
- Candidates will also submit the following with their application:
- Transcripts of all college work (copies are acceptable)
- Statement of educational goals and career intentions. This statement should be between 300-500 words.
- Resume with work experience, extracurricular activities, and community involvement.
- The deadline for submitting the completed application is April 15th.
- Winners will be selected by a committee made up of SPE members, and the decision of the committee is final. Personal interviews may be requested of the finalists.
- The scholarship will be awarded at the annual SPE GGS Education Expo in April.